Pagina's

maandag 22 april 2013

Oracle User Group Norway



The spring seminar was held from the 17th of April until the 19th of April. It was for me the first time, attending this conference.

Beside of a perfect organization, a high quality of content and extremely good and experienced speakers. I was very honored to be a speaker at this conference.

Some reasons why you should attend this conference
1.
No marketing presentations but high quality of technical content
2.
Learn new things and having the possibility to improve your knowledge in another area of expertise
3.
A good atmosphere
4.
Beautiful environment
5.
A great possibility to network
6.
A lot of entertainment to relax and to learn people


Of course, much more than this list.

My presentation was dealing about the Oracle Database Services Cloud.
The latency from the network was too big and therefore I have provided my demonstrations by video.
This week, I will write a document about what I presented and send to the board of the User Group.

Hope to meet you next year again at this brilliant organized event!

I like to take the opportunity to thank the board from the Oracle User Group Norway. I have to say that I was impressed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten